Spring Parent-Teacher Conferences
Spring Conferences will be held at West Valley High School on Wednesday, March 22nd in the commons. This is an opportunity for parents/guardians of all West Valley High School students to meet with teachers to check on their students’ academic progress. No scheduling will be needed as you may talk to teachers as they come available. You may arrive any time between 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM. Students are welcome to accompany their parents/guardians. If you have any questions, please contact the office at 922-5488.
When you arrive:
- Teacher names will be on their assigned tables
- Teachers will have their gradebooks on-line.
- Some discussion points
- Students grade
- Is your student taking advantage of our retake policy
- Does your student need to take advantage of Teacher-Access time, Math Lab and/or Homework Center
- Parents may share additional information that may help the teacher to work with the student
- Lines tend to grow in length, so teachers can arrange another meeting if you need more time
This is a great time to work together on behalf of our students. We hope you can take advantage of Spring Conferences, but if you not, you are most welcome to set up a time to see your student’s teachers, call them or e-mail them.